Thursday, August 02, 2007

July in August!

July is by far one of my most favorite months. Its the middle of summer - a time for activities, flowers and fun. But the real reason I love July is for all the people who were born in July that I personally know and am close to. Atleast 8 yes EIGHT of my favorite friends and relatives were born in the month of July. I am really thankful to God, for all these wonderful women, you are the warmest and most loving women that I have come across in my life. (can't think of any men born in July, if I missed you, sorry about that)

Here are some pictures from one of the most exciting weekends I have had this year. I went to the Joyce Meyer Ministries Conference. I just LOVED IT!! I always enjoy her teaching and I went there just for her and ofcourse for Hillsong and Darlene Zschech.

But I ended up being TOTALLY bowled over by Delirious? I did not think that I would enjoy a rock band so much. But it was fantastic. I loved their passion for God. I was truly amazed that inspite of having headaches the entire week, I was able to actually sit through each and every deafening performance without throwing up. We also had some of the closest seats to the stage. That for you is the grace of God in action. Praise God for that memorable weekend.

1 comment:

Renna said...

Ooh, how I envy you attending the Joyce Meyer conference. Some day, I hope to attend her women's conference in St.Louis! :-)