Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Consider This.........

A Gift for Christmas

The dream of every child is to receive the most expensive and hard to get toy for Christmas. They sometimes spend the whole year making a list of things that might get into their Christmas list! Like children we as adults too, want stuff and the more stuff the better. I like to have things and I like to be given things. Sometimes I get so caught up in things that I forget to appreciate that which really matters.
This Christmas, I would like to remember a few of the things that really matter - a good family, a happy & safe home to live in, good food, good friends, the ability to laugh, to love and to give to those less fortunate than me.
But most of all, I thank God for the gift of life that He has given me - the life I received when I was born and the gift of life & forgiveness that He gave to me when He sent Jesus to this earth.
This Christmas I thank God for the little baby that was born in Bethlehem - Immanuel(God with us).

"Fear not, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which shall be to all people; for unto you is born, this day, in the city of David, a Savior, which is Christ the Lord" (Luke 2:10, 11)

Wish you all a Very Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey PT..
im so glad uv started updating ur blog.
pls do it more often...

god bless....

Rajeswari P said...

Nice reading! I can relate to the excitement a gift can bring upon!! ;)

Rajeswari P said...

Wonder why there isn't a comment link for the previous blog?! Come to think of it... tat was the reason why I never left a comment on that spectacular blog u had written. Totally relate to most of the content. Great blog PT!
Miss those lovely school days! :)