Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A baby changes everything!


Pattern: Joseph's Blankie of Many Colors from Mason Dixon Knitting
Yarn: Lion Brand Vanna's Choice Baby in Pink Poodle, Goldfish, Duckie, Sweet Pea, Aqua, Bluebell one skein each. [3.50 oz./100 g (170 yd/156 m)]
Needle: US #11 32 inch circulars.

I knit this for a very precious little baby. This blankie is an easy knit. I love anything that doesn't require a lot of finishing. This project is definitely easy. You just pick up sts and keep knitting till you are happy with the size. I used most of the yarn. A lot of prayer for sufficient yarn went into the sweet pea border that I knit all around. I really didn't want to have to go and buy another skein at the wee end. Thank God it got done with just a couple of inches of the yarn left.

No comments: