Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Where there is a will!

I am posting after a long time and I have no excuse to give. I love keeping my thoughts in order and my work in chronological order. So I was trying to find the pics of some old projects that I needed to upload before I could mention my current accomplishments. I clearly did not have any willpower to do this and hence blamed my lack of time. But now there is a will and a way.
This baby washcloth is one of two I knit. They have since been well used. I shall try and get a picture of the other one in its present condition.




Pattern: Nubbins Dishcloth
by Vyvyan Neel
Yarn: Peaches & Creme Ombres in Daisy Ombre & Lilac Ombre
Needle: US#7


This a favorite pattern of mine. I love how quick and easy it was to knit and yet it looks so pretty. I knit the whole skein, so my washcloths were rectangular. I didn't want to stop because I enjoyed knitting it so much.



Pattern: My own

Yarn:  Kertzer Super 10 Multi in 2919 Brazil
Needle: US#4 Double points
Notions: One stitch marker

I fell in love with this colorway when I walked into the store and saw the storeowner knitting a preemie hat with it. So I got the yarn and it sat in my stash for a long time before it was knit into this hat for my precious child. The yarn is very durable so it wears well. Perfect for toddlers!

No comments: