Monday, December 10, 2012

Baby Anouk

Baby Anouk




Baby Anouk is one of those patterns, which you instantly fall in love with and wish you had a baby to knit for. I picked out all the yarn that I would be using and just waited for that perfect baby who would wear it. After years of sitting in my to-knit list, it finally found the light of day. Before the baby got too big for the pattern, I managed to knit up the outfit and she proudly wore it for her birthday!
I used some alterations that were available on Ravelry, so that I knit most of it in the round instead of two separate pieces.

Pattern: Baby Anouk
Yarn: S.R. Kertzer Super 10 Mercerized Cotton in Orange a little over a hank, 1/2 hank green
Needle: Size 5 circular. crochet hook for flowers
Notions: Flower Button, stitch markers

No comments: